Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MAOL in 1 term?
#1
Hey y'all,

I'm working on knocking out some classes that transfer over to the MAOL right now. I just did the BLS - Management degree, but I'd love to prep for the MAOL that starts in January. Thanks to ashkir I am aware that:

"OLS 550 Team Leadership and Collaboration is subbed by BUS 335 Organizational Behavior
OLS 610 Leadership and Business Operations is subbed by BUS 440 Business Analytics
OLS 620 Strategic Communications is subbed by BUS 469 Strategic Professional Communication"

But I heard that having the BABA, you can knock out 50% of the MAOL? What other classes does it remove?

I'd like to see if I can do it all in 1 term. I did the BLS - Management in 3 weeks and took extra classes for the remaining, so I don't see why I couldn't do the same for the MAOL (though I suspect it will be research and writing - not too hard for me though).
TESU
2026: Doctor of Bus. Adm
UIUC
2026: MSM
WPUNJ
2027: MS Finance
2024: M.Ed - Educational Leadership
2026: B.S Information Technology
CCAF:
2024: A.A.S - EM

UMPI:
2024: M.A.O.L.
2024: BABA - PM/IS
2023: B.A. - History & Political Science
2023: B.L.S. - Management
2023: A.A. - Liberal Studies
RCSJ:
2022: A.A. A.S. - Sociology
2023: A.A. A.S. - History
2023: A.A. A.S. - Philosophy
2023: A.A. A.S. - Psychology
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mint Berry Crunch's post:
  • pdc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MAOL in 1 term? - by Mint Berry Crunch - 08-23-2023, 03:26 AM
RE: MAOL in 1 term? - by bjcheung77 - 08-23-2023, 04:07 AM
RE: MAOL in 1 term? - by ss20ts - 08-23-2023, 10:39 AM
RE: MAOL in 1 term? - by pdc - 11-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MAOL in 1 term? - by ashkir - 11-06-2023, 11:46 AM
RE: MAOL in 1 term? - by bjcheung77 - 11-06-2023, 02:08 PM
RE: MAOL in 1 term? - by pdc - 11-06-2023, 04:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MAOL Progess irvineboy 7 2,326 02-04-2026, 08:11 PM
Last Post: wow
  MAOL to MSB mohelena02 4 2,067 09-07-2025, 05:09 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  History Courses for Spring 2 Current Term slreed 7 3,314 03-29-2025, 01:24 PM
Last Post: bryceton
  UMPI MAOL joshua27 8 7,223 03-18-2025, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Bachelors courses required for MAOL bvndz 2 2,041 03-12-2025, 09:24 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI MAOL question with classes Hackingat40 7 4,088 11-17-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Finished my MAOL in 5 weeks and 3 days!! CCCollege 6 2,703 10-16-2024, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  Any BUS class to add before the term ends? seven9781 7 2,307 10-09-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question regarding UMPI BAS to MAOL Hackingat40 5 2,387 10-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  MAOL - Save For Last Class Question CCCollege 1 1,550 09-22-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: joshua27

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)