Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I got my first post degree job!!
#9
Yes you, the innocent looking one. (LOL) Are you coming to graduation? I'd love to meet you.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I got my first post degree job!! - by Lindagerr - 10-01-2008, 11:18 PM
I got my first post degree job!! - by alleycat - 10-02-2008, 05:42 AM
I got my first post degree job!! - by cookderosa - 10-02-2008, 09:33 AM
I got my first post degree job!! - by dc67 - 10-02-2008, 10:14 AM
I got my first post degree job!! - by Mamasaphire - 10-02-2008, 10:47 AM
I got my first post degree job!! - by Sunshine - 10-02-2008, 09:35 PM
I got my first post degree job!! - by Lindagerr - 10-02-2008, 09:55 PM
I got my first post degree job!! - by cookderosa - 10-02-2008, 10:21 PM
I got my first post degree job!! - by Lindagerr - 10-02-2008, 10:40 PM
I got my first post degree job!! - by cookderosa - 10-02-2008, 11:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  for those who have a math degree - is your job math related ? bluebooger 2 1,567 10-03-2026, 10:28 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  NYC elementary schools hiring school aides - no degree required bluebooger 1 322 08-31-2026, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Gloat Post: 49 DAYS, ever, The "Credit Sprint" of 2023 [email protected] 3 3,107 05-06-2025, 12:38 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  Abide University Honorary Doctors Degree bjcheung77 1 4,032 04-25-2025, 02:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  One Post Wonder - AI Bots & Spammers TINASAM 5 12,769 09-16-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  just for Laughs - Not a Political Post Charles Fout 15 4,356 09-14-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Post formatting settings ? Chimera 2 1,992 03-19-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEFL opportunities without a degree Personherebb9 3 2,293 06-11-2023, 03:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How has getting a degree from the Big Three (and others) changed your career or life? schristian10 3 2,532 01-21-2022, 09:43 AM
Last Post: williammosher
  Dr. Amy Cuddy 8 years for 1 degree ashkir 3 2,994 07-11-2021, 01:56 PM
Last Post: ashkir

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)