Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some problems on my transcript
#10
(09-07-2023, 03:59 PM)DolceDolce Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 03:32 PM)Avidreader Wrote: I also have the intro to IT class as well, so, regarding classes I should have everything. If my ACTFL exam is verified, I should have 96 credits, far beyond the required 60. I haven't gotten a reply yet. I don't know how fast Nancy replies to student emails.

When she does the manual review, she will e-mail you and let you know what credits (if any) are needed.  I don't know when you applied, and if you are in the application process, and haven't received any outreach from her.  She is very responsive, and I have known her to e-mail me on the weekend.  If it's been longer than 2 weeks since your last e-mail to her, I'd send her a new one, to [email protected] (there is one that she seems to check / respond to quicker, and that might be it.)  She had missed one of my e-mails one time, and it put me past the graduation application deadline (which they resolved.)  Let us know how you end up!


When I contacted her she was extremely welcoming of student contact and explained that she really manually processes all of these.  The earlier you contact her, the less confusion there is.  She is one that really walks the student and the transcripts through the process and prefers contact from students early on in the process.  She is extremely friendly and absolutely welcoming to student contact for concerns.
Completed
2023 UMPI Bachelor of Applied Science, Minors: Management Info Systems & Political Science, summa cum laude
2022 Pierpont BOG AAS, Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Some problems on my transcript - by Avidreader - 09-06-2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Some problems on my transcript - by ss20ts - 09-06-2023, 11:17 AM
RE: Some problems on my transcript - by Tswede - 09-08-2023, 07:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down Community College Transcript Issues TPierce89 5 2,846 10-29-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Old Guy
  Study.com transcript via credly dbrown2258 2 3,766 08-26-2024, 09:33 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sample Transcript from Pierpont Needed Heath 7 3,271 07-18-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Journey to WGU - Transcript Eval info Sunnshyne79 5 3,360 12-28-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Coursera Transcript to Pierpont any4yeardegree 8 3,782 12-19-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont Transcript Not Making Sense Bearcat999 7 2,829 12-12-2022, 10:29 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Pierpont requesting NCCRS transcript uncapentin 27 8,982 04-08-2022, 07:30 AM
Last Post: uncapentin
  Pierpont Email/Transcript Status BSBRose21 4 3,149 06-07-2018, 08:46 PM
Last Post: BSBRose21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)