Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free TECEP® Exams Available Now (?)
(09-10-2023, 03:11 PM)rachel83az Wrote: I would go ahead and take the Network Technology TECEP. Why not? It's free. Maybe you pass, maybe you don't.

I don't think they'll allow you to replace things that are already filled in with the free TECEPs. This is why we need to get... creative if we want to take TECEPs that fill already-filled requirements.
I guess I just don't realistically think I'll have the time to study for it. I'm already concerned about the time it will take to study for Federal Income Taxation and will be taking the cornerstone at the same time which I understand is writing intensive. I'm a full-time working mom and feel like adding the Network Technology TECEP is biting off more than I can chew. I've read a lot of the posts about this exam and it seems very intensive to study for. I suppose I can try since it is free after all, but it seems like a bit of a waste.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Free TECEP® Exams Available Now (?) - by doom - 08-02-2023, 11:06 AM
Free TECEP Exams Available Now (?) - by jch - 08-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Free TECEP Exams Available Now (?) - by jch - 09-07-2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Free TECEP Exams Available Now (?) - by Kones - 09-10-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Free TECEP® Exams Available Now (?) - by Kones - 09-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Free TECEP Exams Available Now (?) - by jch - 09-26-2023, 09:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 1,048 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek
  How long is a TECEP good for enrollment? AnalysisParalysis 1 1,737 04-24-2026, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Bingo
  If I fail a TECEP, can I use a CLEP? ittybittyerin 3 944 04-23-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Help with Medical TECEP (active student hack) FungiTao 12 2,747 01-28-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  What type of credits are TECEP counted as? gingersnaplamb 4 1,964 10-28-2025, 02:23 PM
Last Post: gingersnaplamb
  Questions About TECEP Epiphany.y 3 2,189 10-26-2025, 02:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Writing for Success TECEP Advice? ittybittyerin 4 1,992 10-06-2025, 06:58 PM
Last Post: ittybittyerin
Question Proctored exams at tesu arc1000 2 2,292 09-10-2025, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  TESU TECEP SCHOLARSHIP QUESTION zauh 3 1,916 08-31-2025, 11:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TECEP Enrollment Question Lee586 2 2,212 05-26-2025, 02:36 PM
Last Post: davewill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)