Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Online MBA- potential student
#14
(09-17-2023, 01:52 PM)Love2LearnAlways Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 01:05 PM)allvia Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 12:52 PM)Love2LearnAlways Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 12:49 PM)allvia Wrote: Amberton has a number of MBA options that could be managed without group projects, and only the Entrepreneurship AOS has a defined Capstone. They are ACBSP and definitely within your budget  - https://amberton.edu/

Sounds good- never heard of them. Guess I can start with them and see if any other responses yield other leads. Appreciated.

I'll add that you shouldn't rule out a program just because it has a capstone. A capstone is much different than a thesis requirement; which I suspect is your true interest in avoiding (and I personally understand the desire to avoid one). See link for some general information of the differences - https://classroom.synonym.com/difference...40832.html

Hmmm, maybe I misunderstood the idea? Yes, I decided that something akin to a thesis is something I definitely do not want.  I guess some sort of project is unavoidable unless the school is totally shady?  I appreciate the clarifications.

Most online capstone 'projects' are a significant paper (as described in the link), although most commonly they are broken down into smaller ones that come together in the end as one long final version.
Amberton - MSHRB
TESU - ASNSM/BSBA



Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Online MBA- older potential student - by allvia - 09-17-2023, 01:58 PM
RE: Online MBA- potential student - by bjcheung77 - 09-17-2023, 04:15 PM
RE: Online MBA- potential student - by bjcheung77 - 09-17-2023, 04:23 PM
RE: Online MBA- potential student - by Courcelles - 09-17-2023, 04:54 PM
RE: Online MBA- potential student - by Vle045 - 09-17-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: Online MBA- potential student - by allvia - 09-18-2023, 08:40 AM
RE: Online MBA- potential student - by bjcheung77 - 09-18-2023, 10:18 AM
RE: Online MBA- potential student - by Flelm - 09-19-2023, 10:59 AM
RE: Online MBA- potential student - by Duneranger - 09-19-2023, 11:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UT - Austin/EDX, MS Artificial Intelligence Online bjcheung77 7 25,925 10-05-2026, 12:40 PM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 573 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  New Fully Online MS in Quantum Computing (Fei Tian College) - $20k truthfulness 7 1,251 08-13-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  UGC Opens Door to One-Year Online Master’s from India Jonathan Whatley 1 868 08-06-2026, 05:42 AM
Last Post: cc95
  Some Movement Toward Hybrid Online Degrees for Psychologists and Psych Practitioners Jonathan Whatley 0 1,024 07-17-2026, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  MBA (Máster Universitario) Online for 1275€ - Universidad de las Hespérides (Spain) Voldigoad 17 4,550 07-16-2026, 09:16 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Assessing the International Equivalency/acceptance of Online Degrees from the Big 3 Aimed 24 9,544 06-18-2026, 11:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Teesside University: Online MS Cybersecurity £7,560 (~$10K USD) bjcheung77 5 3,918 06-10-2026, 12:07 AM
Last Post: RKanarek
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,128 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Illinois Gies MS in Business Analytics and Possible Future Master’s Online Jonathan Whatley 2 3,279 05-28-2026, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)