Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Confused Boomer, Help Needed Please
#15
(09-25-2023, 09:03 AM)allvia Wrote: I'm going to suggest you get whichever TESU bachelor you can complete quickest (BACS or BSBA - in any AOS) and then move onto a master program like the one at Eastern (which was designed for not STEM bachelor majors) - MS Data Science https://www.eastern.edu/academics/gradua...ata-scienc
I just emailed TESU to have my transfer credits evaluated for the BACS degree. I'm hoping they will show more required courses complete than what I came up with. 
Never heard of Eastern, I'll have to compare it to UC Boulder and GT. Less than $10k for Eastern's not bad!
[-] The following 1 user Likes PolloPolo's post:
  • allvia
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Confused Boomer, Help Needed Please - by PolloPolo - 09-25-2023, 09:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 747 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 351 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  UMPI BLS Update and help needed Federicojavier 1 706 06-12-2026, 07:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Advice needed for prospective law student Law 12 5,588 10-26-2025, 09:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Help needed for an IT/CS degree WDue 4 1,667 10-26-2025, 08:44 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Degree map needed for accelerated nursing ImOriginal 0 1,218 08-29-2025, 02:05 PM
Last Post: ImOriginal
  Advice needed for Health Degree thethinker58 17 8,918 05-19-2025, 03:11 PM
Last Post: wow
  Advise needed on what's feasible on a tight timeline victor_pv 5 2,060 05-10-2025, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Help needed for degree planning Epiphany.y 5 2,392 05-02-2025, 09:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help needed! Leave my EU plan or not? H31d1 8 2,279 04-18-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)