10-02-2023, 12:35 PM
(09-29-2023, 01:54 PM)suleyman92 Wrote: That was exactly my thought as well. I did also have a thesis and I have sent it to them. But they see it this way, I followed the course from Structuralia (or any other third party like ENEB) who isn't accredited and hence the program isn't accredited they won't give a positive evaluation. While on UI1 it clearly shows their official partners and they hand out the degree. I'm currently a bit lost for words since I wasn't expecting this outcome.
I could file an appeal but not sure if It's worth it. In Spain propio degrees are still valid degrees since they carry ECTS . But Belgium Naric doesn't seem to care much.
Is there some place else in your country you can get an evaluation? If not, and if it matters a lot to you, the appeal sounds like the way to go. Try to find similar programs within your country that are accepted and use them as an example, and also find other examples of people using a similar foreign degree program like you did and got accepted by the evaluators (if that information is available to you).
I do recall someone from Belgium stating that their Master in Big Data from the ENEB-Isabel connection was accepted as an accredited Master's there.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)