Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
IT degree with A levels & 7 years of work experience
#67
Oh wow, nice to hear! I would say there is too much negative hype regarding our qualifications. A degree is a degree, we spent years earning it.
I have not tried to evaluate it in the EU. I don't know how yet. But I will need to do it if I want to apply to Metropolia.

If anyone has any advice or just knows of any accreditation services for the EU, it would be appreciated, and I could start investigating it.


It seems like so much effort is being put into all of this, but I have to say it is an interesting journey. I am very excited and grateful for everyone's input here.
I can't believe that I may actually have a degree if things continue moving forward as they are. I'm mature enough to understand that it may or may not actually help me in real life, but somehow it's just something that I really want to do. It's a confidence boost. It will remove a mental block and make my parents calmer for what it's worth. Overall, I just really like doing things in life the "non-standard way". And getting a degree like this is still something that only a minority of people do. Not in a "I'm better than everyone" way, but in a "there is always a way, think outside the box" way.
Ok, I think I'm rambling now  Smile

But again, I have to say thank you to everyone for all the input. I will keep you updated.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sherwood's post:
  • rachel83az
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: IT degree with A levels & 7 years of work experience - by Sherwood - 10-21-2023, 10:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 1,010 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,507 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,420 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 352 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,569 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 728 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,652 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,921 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,738 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,388 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)