11-14-2023, 01:10 PM
(11-13-2023, 10:26 AM)Lady_Gumshoe Wrote: Thanks, Rachel. I will consult with Jessica when she returns to UMPI on November 20. One more quick question. I do not have any math, although I plan to take algebra from Sophia. Do I also need statistics to meet the GEC for a BLS/Education Studies? I have to admit my fear of math has kept me from completing my degree decades ago!
I would note that if "years ago" means when you were in High School or in your early twenties, don't automatically give up on it. Many returning adults find that they are much better students than they were when they were younger. I encourage you to approach your math courses like any other subject, assuming that if you spend the proper amount of study time, you will master the material.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)
PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)
PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)