Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with planning BLS degree
#21
(11-13-2023, 10:26 AM)Lady_Gumshoe Wrote:
(11-13-2023, 05:15 AM)rachel83az Wrote: You might want to see if there are any other minors you can get that might interest you. Some students have been able to get multiple minors with creative transfers from Study.com and just one or two additional UMPI classes.

Thanks, Rachel. I will consult with Jessica when she returns to UMPI on November 20. One more quick question. I do not have any math, although I plan to take algebra from Sophia. Do I also need statistics to meet the GEC for a BLS/Education Studies? I have to admit my fear of math has kept me from completing my degree decades ago!

May I have the wiki link to compare all sophia.org classes broken down by challenges, touchstones, milestones etc. TIA!

(11-18-2023, 03:04 PM)Lady_Gumshoe Wrote:
(11-13-2023, 10:26 AM)Lady_Gumshoe Wrote:
(11-13-2023, 05:15 AM)rachel83az Wrote: You might want to see if there are any other minors you can get that might interest you. Some students have been able to get multiple minors with creative transfers from Study.com and just one or two additional UMPI classes.

Thanks, Rachel. I will consult with Jessica when she returns to UMPI on November 20. One more quick question. I do not have any math, although I plan to take algebra from Sophia. Do I also need statistics to meet the GEC for a BLS/Education Studies? I have to admit my fear of math has kept me from completing my degree decades ago!

May I have the wiki link to compare all sophia.org classes broken down by challenges, touchstones, milestones etc. TIA!
Update: Just located it. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/So...lency_List
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with planning BLS degree - by Lady_Gumshoe - 11-09-2023, 11:54 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by rachel83az - 11-09-2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 11-09-2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 11-10-2023, 02:16 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by rachel83az - 11-10-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by rachel83az - 11-13-2023, 05:15 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by davewill - 11-14-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by Lady_Gumshoe - 11-18-2023, 03:04 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 11-13-2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by rachel83az - 11-14-2023, 08:29 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by rachel83az - 11-17-2023, 03:10 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 11-17-2023, 05:40 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by rachel83az - 11-19-2023, 04:14 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 11-19-2023, 11:46 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by jearl - 11-30-2023, 06:50 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by jg_nuy - 11-30-2023, 06:54 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by jearl - 11-30-2023, 11:41 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 12-01-2023, 12:44 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by jearl - 12-01-2023, 02:48 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 12-02-2023, 02:48 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by ss20ts - 12-02-2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by ss20ts - 01-06-2024, 11:29 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by ss20ts - 01-12-2024, 09:37 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 12-02-2023, 01:00 PM
Help with planning BLS degree - by Darknigh7 - 01-04-2024, 07:16 PM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 01-07-2024, 01:33 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 01-16-2024, 11:44 AM
RE: Help with planning BLS degree - by bjcheung77 - 12-23-2025, 12:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 982 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,495 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,380 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 333 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,561 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 718 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,633 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,889 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,730 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,380 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)