11-27-2023, 11:40 PM
Hey everyone,
Just did some more digging for a paper I was writing, and I found this report that provides some insight into what the future holds for UMPI and its programs. I was aware of the Health Administration, but there are a couple more that I was unaware of.
Increasing need for more YourPace programs.
"UMPI plans in August 2021 to submit a Substantive Change request to allow Criminal Justice and English: Professional Communication to deliver its programming in the CBE modality. It plans to submit a subsequent request in August 2022 to deliver Cybersecurity and Psychology, with Computer Science and Health Administration scheduled for proposals in 2023."
Here is the link for the report
I'd be really interested in the Computer Science and even Health Administration programs!
Just did some more digging for a paper I was writing, and I found this report that provides some insight into what the future holds for UMPI and its programs. I was aware of the Health Administration, but there are a couple more that I was unaware of.
Increasing need for more YourPace programs.
"UMPI plans in August 2021 to submit a Substantive Change request to allow Criminal Justice and English: Professional Communication to deliver its programming in the CBE modality. It plans to submit a subsequent request in August 2022 to deliver Cybersecurity and Psychology, with Computer Science and Health Administration scheduled for proposals in 2023."
Here is the link for the report
I'd be really interested in the Computer Science and even Health Administration programs!
TESU
2026: Doctor of Bus. Adm
UIUC
2026: MSM
WPUNJ
2027: MS Finance
2024: M.Ed - Educational Leadership
2026: B.S Information Technology
CCAF:
2024: A.A.S - EM
UMPI:
2024: M.A.O.L.
2024: BABA - PM/IS
2023: B.A. - History & Political Science
2023: B.L.S. - Management
2023: A.A. - Liberal Studies
RCSJ:
2022: A.A. A.S. - Sociology
2023: A.A. A.S. - History
2023: A.A. A.S. - Philosophy
2023: A.A. A.S. - Psychology
2026: Doctor of Bus. Adm
UIUC
2026: MSM
WPUNJ
2027: MS Finance
2024: M.Ed - Educational Leadership
2026: B.S Information Technology
CCAF:
2024: A.A.S - EM
UMPI:
2024: M.A.O.L.
2024: BABA - PM/IS
2023: B.A. - History & Political Science
2023: B.L.S. - Management
2023: A.A. - Liberal Studies
RCSJ:
2022: A.A. A.S. - Sociology
2023: A.A. A.S. - History
2023: A.A. A.S. - Philosophy
2023: A.A. A.S. - Psychology


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)