Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for advice on degree path
#3
Hey All, 

I totally missed the part of the intro and the addendum. Previously i was a regional operations manager with a team of 9 managers and 120 sales reps under them. To improve my skill sets i moved into a business development sales role. I have am looking to do this as affordable as possible I probably have right now about 15 hours a week to spend on school work. Usually hammer it out a couple of nights a week and Saturday morning. I am looking to finish as quick as possible but that might be hard with my limited availability right now. I would also stay so i am not the best at studying. Retention is good and I do learn quickly but reading for a test I am probably not the best. I am doing well in Sofia though so that helps. The open book tests are ideal lol. 

Updated to include bio
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for advice on degree path - by joec2534 - 12-11-2023, 10:05 PM
RE: Looking for advice on degree path - by joec2534 - 12-13-2023, 06:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,185 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  BLS Degree Plan Help clj626 8 1,214 07-20-2026, 02:44 PM
Last Post: clj626
Question Degree advice pumi 7 1,267 06-11-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: pumi
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,453 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  YourPace degree - does the diploma indicate anything to this effect? degreedude80 8 3,553 03-02-2026, 10:05 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  UMPI - Healthcare Administration Degree joshua27 1 2,205 11-11-2025, 11:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Psychology 2nd degree plan evanmonast 3 1,465 11-08-2025, 12:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Hello beautiful community ( business degree) Sara143 3 1,268 10-26-2025, 01:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb 2nd Degree already earned? Jaxxon 5 1,786 10-26-2025, 04:30 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Previously Transferred Sophia Courses? Also need advice on one last course cclocks8 5 2,284 08-21-2025, 08:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)