If your exam was taken in December you graduate in April. Personally I won't worry about getting my diplomas until May. I would have been really worried by the discussions in this thread if I hadn't seen so much proof they do actually issue the diplomas. (My worry is about accidentally not getting a paper Spanish for Business, not about not getting my diplomas at all)
On that note my old community college agreed to reissue my diploma over a year ago and still hasn't. They claim to only print diplomas once a year (in winter!). ENEB is still better than some real colleges...
Spamming them with Emails doesn't help them reply faster. Alternatively, maybe something in your message is causing it to go to their spambox.
I forgot what your problem is and why you need an invoice - all payments are done through Hotmart which gives you the invoice. You can just find whatever aspect (another degree, the diplomas...) you want on Hotmart yourself and pay there.
On that note my old community college agreed to reissue my diploma over a year ago and still hasn't. They claim to only print diplomas once a year (in winter!). ENEB is still better than some real colleges...
Spamming them with Emails doesn't help them reply faster. Alternatively, maybe something in your message is causing it to go to their spambox.
I forgot what your problem is and why you need an invoice - all payments are done through Hotmart which gives you the invoice. You can just find whatever aspect (another degree, the diplomas...) you want on Hotmart yourself and pay there.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)