Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia - Managerial Accounting and Lifespan
#13
(12-27-2023, 08:25 AM)Indieblue Wrote: Managerial Accounting had a LOT of mistakes in it. Is that the norm for new courses at Sophia? It was wild how many mistakes I kept coming across while completing the course.

I took the course for gits and shiggles.  I wasn't paying a lot of attention but many times I thought to myself, "That can't be right."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old Guy's post:
  • Indieblue
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sophia - Managerial Accounting and Lifespan - by Old Guy - 12-30-2023, 03:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 61 13,052 10-07-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 11,031 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 968 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,822 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,262 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,544 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,351 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,614 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,469 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,471 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)