Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Woolf University - Educational Partnership & Institutions
#12
Hello, I am a new member, however, I've been looking at these pages for several months. I've investigated a lot of the programs talked about here.
I'm wondering if someone can help me find an affordable (I know that's relative), but at least 13k and under. I would very much like to be called "Dr." in Psychology or Education, and at some point have my own consulting business. Obtaining a Psy.D. is just too long and expensive at this point. I have another way to obtain counseling licensure by examination which is what I might do.
So the doctorate would be to add to my credentials, perhaps publish, etc. I was looking at Kingdom College of Natural Heath in Naturopathic Psychology, which actually looks good. Unaccredited of course. I've seen other posts on here that KCNH is a diploma mill, but it takes 3.5-4 years, so I'm not sure how that is a diploma mill. I just saw the posts on GCAS, which may or may not be a better option. Some of these "affordable" Ph.D.s are $700 a credit hour. At 70-80 credit hours I might as well just go back to my institution which took my last penny.

Here is what I have (all accredited):
Ed.S. (Education Specialist) in School Psychology (I am a licensed School Psychologist in the U.S.)
Master's of Education in Psychology
Master's of Adult Education
Bachelor of Arts
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Woolf University - Educational Partnership & Institutions - by Erasec63 - 01-19-2024, 02:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,073 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 641 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,342 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,147 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,767 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,753 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,647 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21
  Commonwealth University College of Medicine - $18.5K (4 years total) bjcheung77 7 4,848 12-31-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Grand Canyon University fully nonprofit clep3705 3 2,855 12-27-2025, 09:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Light University - Spiritual and Mental Health First Aid MichaelGates 8 8,721 12-13-2025, 06:11 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)