01-22-2024, 10:05 AM
I don't know what is going on with this school, but it's getting absurd.
In my MBA, which started in January and finished in July, everything was in order. Assignments were evaluated within 3-5 days, and both diplomas (from ENEB and University Isabel I) were delivered via email within 50 calendar days.
After that, I paid for a Master's in Team Management as I only needed to write assignments for three courses, since all others were included in my MBA. I waited over two months to get evaluations for those three assignments.
Today, I received the diploma (after 85 calendar days), but only from ENEB. What is going on?
If they only send ENEB diplomas, why didn't they provide some explanation as to why I didn't also receive the diploma from University Isabel I? What kind of relationship with students is this? That Master's was a terrible experience. I wrote numerous emails, tried to call, and reached out on WhatsApp to get any information on why the evaluation was late, then why the diplomas were late, and now again to ask where my diploma from Isabel is. I am really frustrated and can only recommend avoiding this school as it has become terrible in its relationship with students.
In my MBA, which started in January and finished in July, everything was in order. Assignments were evaluated within 3-5 days, and both diplomas (from ENEB and University Isabel I) were delivered via email within 50 calendar days.
After that, I paid for a Master's in Team Management as I only needed to write assignments for three courses, since all others were included in my MBA. I waited over two months to get evaluations for those three assignments.
Today, I received the diploma (after 85 calendar days), but only from ENEB. What is going on?
If they only send ENEB diplomas, why didn't they provide some explanation as to why I didn't also receive the diploma from University Isabel I? What kind of relationship with students is this? That Master's was a terrible experience. I wrote numerous emails, tried to call, and reached out on WhatsApp to get any information on why the evaluation was late, then why the diplomas were late, and now again to ask where my diploma from Isabel is. I am really frustrated and can only recommend avoiding this school as it has become terrible in its relationship with students.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)