Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help choosing between two programs for this Fall
#15
I’m a 36 year old who is about to start college as a first year student remotely. I have to choose between two programs by this spring. I was accepted into Georgetown University School for Continuing Studies for a B.A. in Liberal Studies with a 48 hour concentration in Business. The program consists of 18 credits of core courses with 48 credits towards business with 54 elective credit. $400/ credit hour $48,000 total for 4 years. Diploma is the same as traditional undergraduates. 

I was also accepted into Saint Louis University School for Professional Studies with a B.A. in General Studies with a concentration in Data Analytics. $650/ credit hour $78,000 total for 4 years. 

I plan on getting into Sales/Marketing/ Digital Marketing. I also enjoy writing and love history. A Jesuit education is important to me. I’m currently leaning towards Georgetown because even at SCS they have world class faculty and the same quality education as on campus traditional students and at $400/ credit hour that’s hard to beat. I appreciate the advice.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help choosing between two programs for this Fall - by SilentWarrior - 01-23-2024, 03:20 PM
Villanova vs. Georgetown - by SilentWarrior - 02-03-2024, 12:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,510 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Transfer Experience and Choosing the Right Degree? anychevrolet 5 2,703 01-05-2026, 08:35 AM
Last Post: somethingdudesomething
  Which are all Competency-based BS CS programs? vrilpr 0 1,284 05-05-2025, 06:36 PM
Last Post: vrilpr
  Affordable Online Master/Postgraduate Programs in Sustainable Architecture salko23 5 5,397 02-06-2025, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Assistance choosing Pierpont BOG AOE jrogers81 5 2,678 11-26-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: jrogers81
Music Choosing a College Major Using 3 Paths as a Starting Point Guide (Podcast Version) LevelUP 20 24,213 10-14-2024, 04:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Looking for advice on choosing a degree for a career change frankc 12 5,874 06-18-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: allvia
  Education Programs - Undergrad & Grad RachelB 0 9,891 03-27-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Look for advice about choosing CS degree Humphrey141 2 1,789 03-12-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Need help with choosing qbbq 10 2,933 12-22-2023, 04:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)