Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Commencement question (YourPace)
#3
(02-20-2024, 01:59 PM)rrrr Wrote: If I am short 3 classes at the end of the spring session, can I participate in the commencement activities and finish the program the following session?  Or will I have to wait until the following year?

I can offer you a good price on the Brooklyn Bridge.  I also have some under water recreation property in Florida.  Trust me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Commencement question (YourPace) - by rrrr - 02-20-2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Commencement question (YourPace) - by Old Guy - 02-20-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: Commencement question (YourPace) - by ss20ts - 02-21-2024, 01:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BS in Cybersecurity (YourPace New Program) truthfulness 19 3,445 10-07-2026, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Information YourPace B.S. Cybersecurity Mint Berry Crunch 7 306 10-07-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,902 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 770 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  New UMF YourPace CBE Certificate in Game Studies Jonathan Whatley 0 490 08-04-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  UMPI YourPace Applied Science degreeboundFF 4 1,627 07-01-2026, 07:24 PM
Last Post: degreeboundFF
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,504 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace BA Political Science — Fastest Possible Completion with 90 RA Credits? wanderingman 7 2,733 04-30-2026, 07:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace RN-to-BSN (Foreign BSN) and credential evaluation (NACES) rny 16 5,267 04-26-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post: mznach
  UMPI YourPace Graphic Design Cert, Math Courses, New Minors, and More Jonathan Whatley 13 4,290 04-25-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)