02-26-2024, 04:30 AM
deniolpas Wrote:I just found them myself. I think I actually came across them years ago but bookmarked it never to return to it. Anyway, I didn't notice the price for their credit-eligible courses yet. I was coming here to sort of share that you could get ACE credit for them.
That's great, you can review the link above to get a bit of detail on how these may transfer to select institutions. Having said that, you can also check out the cheapies/freebies on the WIKI as well, here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Fr..._of_Credit
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)