Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Feedback on Paris Business School
#3
(03-10-2024, 10:58 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Basically, if it was me, I would go for something different.  It all depends, it seems you are looking at a name & price combo...

1 - Yes, Yes, but does it matter?  You're not in France, I would shoot for a US/UK option for the same price range instead.
2 - Yes, Yes, but you will require an academic evaluation of your foreign credentials (all of them), I don't see an issue here...
3 - Yes, yes, but did you review your two previous threads created on the same day, 6 months ago?

Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...accredited
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...motivation

Thanks for the response!

So you believe that a US or UK based DBA would be much better- I see your point. 

I'm looking for an online, 3 years max, with a good price and very good accreditation DBA program. I feel 4 or 5 years are too much, otherwise, maybe Aston Univ DBA is a good option (it is 4 years). What are your thoughts?

Yes I reviewed my previous posts but thought of dedicating this one for PBS to get a feedback. I saw also Rennes School of businbess (Triple crown, 3 years and good price) but it is based in France and It is unclear if the program is online or on-campus.

and feel free to merge this thread with this one if you like Smile

https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...accredited
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Feedback on Paris Business School - by absamer - 03-10-2024, 02:43 AM
RE: Feedback on Paris Business School - by absamer - 03-11-2024, 02:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 260 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Should we consider London School & Management & Technology (LSMT) DBA? aaronkwok2 4 8,017 08-30-2026, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  TESU: Math BA, Business Administration AS ed209uardo 18 3,789 01-17-2026, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ed209uardo
  Advice requested: accelerating a Bachelor's in Accounting or Business mytime 2 1,841 12-11-2025, 08:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice for Business Degree in Finance Brent0803 4 1,611 12-09-2025, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Brent0803
Sad Working on a Data Analysis degree and not sure I picked the right school monikapaintsstuff 4 1,873 11-25-2025, 04:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Fastest Plan for any Bachelor's at Any School Chasingthedream 12 3,995 11-07-2025, 03:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  theboyfrombarrio - Questions - Degree & School Plan theboyfrombarrio 3 1,401 08-17-2025, 08:56 AM
Last Post: theboyfrombarrio
  Help finding a school and degree plan bleedingpurple 46 14,358 08-15-2025, 02:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BSBA OP MGMT @ TESU - Degree Plan feedback thunder dome 5 1,505 06-27-2025, 03:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)