03-18-2024, 02:28 PM
(03-17-2024, 03:37 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Honestly, I would just pick the best school for you regardless of religious elements and take a religion class later. There are a lot out there for free or cheap from Catholic sources. Unless you want your entire degree to be centered on religion, as at Liberty University (Baptist), choosing a degree based on a single elective class seems a bit strange.Villanova is the best program for me. Also has much better communications programs, more degrees to pick from, more focus on undergraduates at the adult level. Better structured program, better advising, better overall core curriculum. Better flexibility to create exactly what I want. The core requirements at Villanova satisfies my learning itches and allows me to focus more on major classes and use more electives around my major as well. Also Villanova CPS is a higher rated school than Georgetown SCS overall with higher admission standards. You have to have at least a 3.0 to get into a bachelors program there. SCS you need a 2.0 for a bachelors. Also Georgetown advising is through coursera in Californian and not done through Georgetown directly. I find that odd and makes sense as to why they have awful administration and advising reviews. Villanova is also higher rated than all the other programs I applied to as well besides Georgetown. Despite Villanova’s higher cost, it just makes sense ?♂️


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)