Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BACS BSCIS plan guidance
#17
(03-20-2024, 03:58 AM)LAMi Wrote: Oh I understand now , maybe I made myself unclear , I am going to finish my MD , I technically did , I have this free 6 months until my paperwork is done so I can officially have my MD , that's why I wanted to start tesu now so I can benefit from these 6 months .

OK, I definitely didn't understand that detail. In that case, by all means go ahead and have your current transcripts evaluated and get started. The only downside would be that you conceivably might have to redo the eval at some point in the future since it doesn't include the MD itself. However, that would only come up if you applied to a graduate program or perhaps wanted to persue a medical license here. Plus that could happen anyway if the evaluator you choose isn't acceptable to that future school. Definitely not a reason to delay six months..
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • LAMi
Reply


Messages In This Thread
cs degree for international student - by LAMi - 03-18-2024, 07:24 PM
RE: BACS BSCIS plan guidance - by bjcheung77 - 03-25-2024, 09:11 PM
RE: cs degree for international student - by LAMi - 03-19-2024, 12:25 AM
RE: cs degree for international student - by LAMi - 03-19-2024, 12:04 PM
RE: cs degree for international student - by LAMi - 03-19-2024, 02:31 PM
RE: cs degree for international student - by LAMi - 03-19-2024, 04:14 PM
RE: cs degree for international student - by LAMi - 03-20-2024, 03:58 AM
RE: cs degree for international student - by davewill - 03-20-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: cs degree for international student - by LAMi - 03-22-2024, 06:55 AM
BACS BSCIS plan guidance - by LAMi - 03-23-2024, 08:19 AM
BACS BSCIS plan guidance - by jch - 03-23-2024, 11:43 AM
RE: BACS BSCIS plan guidance - by LAMi - 03-23-2024, 07:31 PM
RE: BACS BSCIS plan guidance - by JPN - 03-23-2024, 03:52 PM
RE: BACS BSCIS plan guidance - by rachel83az - 03-24-2024, 09:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for guidance for UMPI acesup_11 6 614 09-27-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: acesup_11
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 928 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Advice and how to plan my degree future (Non US resident) Voxhaulf 0 918 01-02-2026, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Voxhaulf
  Degree plan for 120 RA credits, TESU Biology BA & WGU BSN FloridaMan 13 3,735 12-24-2025, 01:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Fastest Plan for any Bachelor's at Any School Chasingthedream 12 4,112 11-07-2025, 03:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BACS or BSTS planning advice filic46 2 1,378 10-26-2025, 02:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Liberal Arts BA degree Plan - Help ? helaurin 10 3,137 10-25-2025, 09:56 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BSBA in General Management from TESU Degree Plan ittybittyerin 1 1,581 08-22-2025, 04:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI BA Criminal Justice Plan for International Student — Help Wanted Edriveless 4 1,773 08-18-2025, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Exclamation Back after a decade and I am lost....Need guidance MedicOne 53 12,928 08-17-2025, 01:26 PM
Last Post: MedicOne

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)