04-02-2024, 09:01 AM
(04-02-2024, 08:35 AM)spree610So. I was curious about the SPANTRAN language. I googled the recommendation statement and found the attached from a LinkedIn profile. Now this is not a direct transcript but the statements are the same format so I\m basing this analysis on that. Wrote: Note that in this person's case it did specify that the degree/post-grad certificates equivalency were "...at a regionally accredited institution of higher education."
Also notice that the BS and MS state their actual degree levels and the post grad certificate was "Completion of a graduate-level program of study in..."
I think we may see this with ENEB because it's a propio and not Isabel I itself. By this language the assumption I am making is that SPANTRAN is evaluating the ENEB Masters as a Post-Grad Certificate.
That's an interesting interpretation for SpanTran as it is the rough equivalent for IEE. I would also like to point out that I have received feedback from another evaluator.
"International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc (IACE) recognizes the graduate level credits from the Titulo Propio but not the degree. Courses are recognized but we do not consider the degree as comparable to a US masters degree."
I will add this to the ENEB Wiki as well.
Academic Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS, AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Graduate Level Professional Development
MBA, Masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics & AI Universidad Isabel I/ENEB
Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU: Thunderbird School of Global Management
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS, AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Graduate Level Professional Development
MBA, Masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics & AI Universidad Isabel I/ENEB
Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU: Thunderbird School of Global Management


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)