04-03-2024, 02:39 AM
(04-02-2024, 11:30 PM)vetvso Wrote: I just received, in theory, access to the ENEB Test for MBA - Master of Business Administration + Master in Project Management + Master in International Trade Final Test. However, I cannot find the area in which actually to take the test. Does anyone here know how to find it within their ENEB dashboard? I don't see anything that says take the test.
I wanted to share where I found the test. From the dashboard, Click all courses, then final test quiz, Paste the test exactly as it is typed out into the search bar, and your test should pop up. Click on your test, and then you should be on the correct page. I have no idea why this was made so difficult.
TESU - BALS History/General Management Ongoing
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Google Project Management
ENEB MBA - Project Management
TESU - BALS Social Sciences
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Google Project Management
ENEB MBA - Project Management
TESU - BALS Social Sciences


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)