04-06-2024, 10:13 AM
(04-06-2024, 09:58 AM)free master Wrote:(04-05-2024, 09:56 PM)wowtony Wrote:I'm taking the exam and I want to get 10/10 instead of some add number like 9.1 , i heard that the exam stay the same did you take the exam?(04-05-2024, 08:32 AM)free master Wrote: Is there anyone taking eneb exam's in MBA + master in big data and business intelligence , DM me and we can help each other out
I am doing the MBA + Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence too
you may ask question in the ENEB forum
Considering that my exams had questions that didn't accept the answers given in the study material as correct, that might be hard to accomplish. ENEB never answered the emails I sent last year about it. I wonder who we should start contacting about ENEB's bad business practices?
Member of DegreeForum 19 years and counting.If you have thoughts about suicide call 988. There is help available.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)