Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SNHU BS Data Analytics course plan, advice?
#1
Your Location: Croatia
Your Age: 34
What kind of degree do you want?: Data Analytics / Mathematics
Current Regional Accredited Credits: 

Daytona State College: 106

Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits:

Provider Total Credits: #
Class Name, Credits, Grade

Any certifications or military experience? No


Update: I'm looking to follow the degree plan for Data Analytics at SNHU, posted here https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/SN..._Analytics
SNHU have accepted 57 credits from my Daytona State College AA degree. I would be completing/transferring additional 24 credits through Google Data Analytics and Google IT Support Professional Certificate courses on Coursera, as well as 9 credits via additional courses through Study.com and Sophia. I would take the remaining 30 credits at SNHU to satisfy the residency requirement. See attached course plan and credit transfer audit. 
.xlsx   SNHU Course plan.xlsx (Size: 7.19 KB / Downloads: 23)  
.pdf   Transfer audit.pdf (Size: 34.75 KB / Downloads: 26)

To be perfectly honest, this looks too good to be true, so I'm looking for some confirmation that this is a viable plan. I appreciate any advice you can share.

Alternatively, I would be interested in the Bachelor's in Mathematics degree if it's a better fit with my DSC coursework. 

Budget: I have a max of $10K saved up
Commitments: I currently work full time and can work on my studies part time or in the evenings/weekends.
Dedicated time to study: I can study 25-30 hours a week.
Timeline: Finishing the courses required for the degree as fast as possible would be ideal. I would like to finish within 1-1.5 years (12-18 months)
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: None. Paying out of pocket.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SNHU BS Data Analytics course plan, advice? - by sole13 - 04-16-2024, 02:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 738 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 347 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 272 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Degree planning advice request outofcomfortzone 8 1,711 04-14-2026, 09:08 PM
Last Post: outofcomfortzone
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 903 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Advice on associates Bigshay 1 967 02-03-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: StraighterLine_Learn
  new here , any advice helps. intellect88 3 1,106 01-11-2026, 10:59 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice for my case khloem.0248 6 1,583 01-05-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Advice and how to plan my degree future (Non US resident) Voxhaulf 0 896 01-02-2026, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Voxhaulf
  Degree plan for 120 RA credits, TESU Biology BA & WGU BSN FloridaMan 13 3,682 12-24-2025, 01:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)