Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SNHU BS Data Analytics course plan, advice?
#2
(04-16-2024, 02:43 PM)sole13 Wrote: Your Location: Croatia
Your Age: 34
What kind of degree do you want?: Data Analytics / Mathematics
Current Regional Accredited Credits: 

Daytona State College: 106

Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits:

Provider Total Credits: #
Class Name, Credits, Grade

Any certifications or military experience? No


Update: I'm looking to follow the degree plan for Data Analytics at SNHU, posted here https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/SN..._Analytics
SNHU have accepted 57 credits from my Daytona State College AA degree. I would be completing/transferring additional 24 credits through Google Data Analytics and Google IT Support Professional Certificate courses on Coursera, as well as 9 credits via additional courses through Study.com and Sophia. I would take the remaining 30 credits at SNHU to satisfy the residency requirement. See attached course plan and credit transfer audit.  

To be perfectly honest, this looks too good to be true, so I'm looking for some confirmation that this is a viable plan. I appreciate any advice you can share.

Alternatively, I would be interested in the Bachelor's in Mathematics degree if it's a better fit with my DSC coursework. 

Budget: I have a max of $10K saved up
Commitments: I currently work full time and can work on my studies part time or in the evenings/weekends.
Dedicated time to study: I can study 25-30 hours a week.
Timeline: Finishing the courses required for the degree as fast as possible would be ideal. I would like to finish within 1-1.5 years (12-18 months)
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: None. Paying out of pocket.

Your plan looks great.

Historical Perspectives can be lower-level, and you can take a course on Sophia to save some money.

Getting the Google IT Automation Cert seems like a lot of work for a one-course requirement, so it's probably easier to do Sophia's Intro to Python.

It is true that the Data Analytics is pretty easy to plan.  All you need is GE done + Google Data Analytics cert and that's pretty much it.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • sole13
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SNHU BS Data Analytics course plan, advice? - by LevelUP - 04-16-2024, 04:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 771 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 367 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 289 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Degree planning advice request outofcomfortzone 8 1,733 04-14-2026, 09:08 PM
Last Post: outofcomfortzone
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 919 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Advice on associates Bigshay 1 977 02-03-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: StraighterLine_Learn
  new here , any advice helps. intellect88 3 1,123 01-11-2026, 10:59 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice for my case khloem.0248 6 1,604 01-05-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Advice and how to plan my degree future (Non US resident) Voxhaulf 0 911 01-02-2026, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Voxhaulf
  Degree plan for 120 RA credits, TESU Biology BA & WGU BSN FloridaMan 13 3,724 12-24-2025, 01:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)