04-22-2024, 02:27 PM
(04-22-2024, 12:16 PM)karehiro Wrote: For those who completed ENEB degrees for professional reasons, how did you list it on your LinkedIn/resumes? Did you put Isabel 1 as the institution where you completed the programs or did you put ENEB, particularly for those who received both diplomas?
And did you benefit professionally because of attaining the degrees or did it have no material effect on your professional life? (By benefiting professionally it can mean having recruiters reach out, having a salary increase from your current job, qualifying you for another job or career pivot, etc.)
For Americans in particular, I would love to hear your experiences.
I'm from the US. I listed Isabel I as the institution I completed the program with. My reasoning was to use Isabel because I used the Isabel diploma for all of my evaluations (Validential, etc). So far, it hasn't had an enormous effect, but I have noticed that I get some recruiter emails about different jobs than I did prior to finishing the program.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)