05-05-2024, 12:45 AM
Weird, I'm logged into Coursera with my TADA account (which expired) and I am still seeing the option when I click the link, I get the big logo/picture and then the two fields to fill in my details to start the referral process. Here's the text above the two fields of info that asks for my details...
Give and Get Coursera Plus for $1
Get unlimited access to 7,000+ courses and job-ready certificate programs through Coursera Plus. You can invite more than one Friend, but you'll only receive one reward for the first friend that makes an eligible purchase using the referral link.
Give and Get Coursera Plus for $1
Get unlimited access to 7,000+ courses and job-ready certificate programs through Coursera Plus. You can invite more than one Friend, but you'll only receive one reward for the first friend that makes an eligible purchase using the referral link.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)