Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
American College of Education - Master's
#10
(05-21-2024, 03:08 PM)RachelB Wrote:
(05-21-2024, 09:27 AM)Vle045 Wrote: Have you started your first course yet?  Mine started yesterday. I am not sure about it yet.  So far, the readings are dry and the videos are too, um, robotic.  I watched an entire video and I have no idea what I just watched.  Probably my attention span.  And a four page essay on the first week??  Hopefully I will be able to find a groove this week.

Are there transcripts for the videos, or do you have to watch them? I hate videos...  Rolleyes

Not exactly.  I can turn on closed captioning.  I just figured out what this needs… a friggin power point presentation.  It’s just a dude sitting there talking in an artificial pace while his head and eyes are clearly reading a prompt.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • RachelB
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: American College of Education - Master's - by Vle045 - 05-21-2024, 09:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 798 277,357 10 hours ago
Last Post: Maltus
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 140 37,111 10-02-2026, 11:15 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,079 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 175 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 33 4,220 09-23-2026, 05:50 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 49,851 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Keystone College CBE MBA, Six Concentrations, $5000 per 16 Weeks Jonathan Whatley 3 3,684 08-19-2026, 03:45 PM
Last Post: manyoptions4me
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,078 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  New Fully Online MS in Quantum Computing (Fei Tian College) - $20k truthfulness 7 1,141 08-13-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  NEW Univ of Virginia - Master of Change Management smartdegree 0 738 08-07-2026, 03:43 PM
Last Post: smartdegree

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)