Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
chepeast options for international transcripts?
#1
Hello, back again. After months, Peru overturned the whole rejection of USA degrees outside of the top 800 world universities, so I went ahead and finished all my Sophia courses for GED and BABA with a marketing minor. I was going to do some more courses at Study.com, but the tuition got higher and put me in a tougher spot as now I had about 2500 dollars saved planning to get those 500, but now I would need 900 (likely 1000 due to paying international fees; Sophia did cost me 85 dollars instead of 70). Given all of that, I'm looking for the cheapest way to get my credits from high school and the university I attended in Peru—about 80 credits, approximately. I assume I have to send transcripts. Is it a course-by-course evaluation, no? If so, from what I have seen, most charge per page, which would seem to add a lot really fast given how many courses I already took.

One person on Reddit recommended Scholaro or Ucredo because they told me they would allow you to scan the documents and send them the pdfs directly for evaluation. Are those the cheapest?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cheapest option for International transcripts ? - by Solden81 - 07-24-2024, 04:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information New UMaine Farmington BA International and Global Studies program on the YP app sixdegreesandamovie 20 6,455 05-06-2026, 07:34 PM
Last Post: sixdegreesandamovie
  Returning to UMPI for a Second Degree – Questions About Transcripts and Application Alim83 22 6,940 08-17-2025, 05:23 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  Why Not Offer a Master of Liberal Studies (MLS) with Flexible Credit Transfer Options huiwh1998 7 2,194 06-25-2025, 04:16 PM
Last Post: huiwh1998
  what does umpi transcripts look like ? crowbird 1 1,894 10-21-2024, 10:28 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Does UMPI YourPace accept Credly Transcripts? SophiaPrincess 5 3,733 05-09-2024, 06:24 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  BLS Degree Options Question dm.hans32 3 1,584 04-17-2024, 10:17 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Questions regarding international admissions. kjhkjh2001 11 3,701 03-19-2024, 07:44 AM
Last Post: ishady
  International High School Equivalency for UMPI Application kylan11 5 2,284 03-08-2024, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  BLS: Management Remaining Credit Options... TaraD2020 3 1,737 02-10-2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: TaraD2020
  International students decide to apply to umpi xxZzyuu 6 2,903 01-03-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)