07-24-2024, 07:53 PM
All I have to say is, I'm both impressed and not surprised he can get so many of these 'accolades and degrees'... If you review the offerings, they're all from a few recognized institutions, and the bulk are from more 'iffy' institutions. It would be good if those were from more valid institutions and only a handful from lesser, non 'iffy' institutions. I wouldn't want to pass off as a record holder of degrees from invalid institutions, otherwise, I can print out 200+ diplomas and say I am the only holder of an Abide U - PhD of the study of Flatulence, and many others I have from Abide U!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)