Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
chepeast options for international transcripts?
#10
(07-24-2024, 08:35 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Doesn't matter if UMPI accepts your foreign credits. That has absolutely nothing to do with TESU and will not make any difference in whether or not they are accepted.

You do not need any college credit to be accepted into UMPI. I don't know where you're reading this about the GPA.
1) Thank you for clearing that up 

2) I got from here 
https://www.umpi.edu/yourpace/admissions-requirements/
Were people who have no credit must provide a resume ( I was told this was about work experience) but I haven't worked aside from free lance tutoring I haven't got a job since I was a student so hence why I asked can i not give the credits but tell them that I was student .

But again thank you for clearing that first thing you saved me quite a lot of money
Edit: forgot to ask what would be the best/cheapest option for transcripts highschool ?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: chepeast options for international transcripts? - by Solden81 - 07-24-2024, 09:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information New UMaine Farmington BA International and Global Studies program on the YP app sixdegreesandamovie 20 6,420 05-06-2026, 07:34 PM
Last Post: sixdegreesandamovie
  Returning to UMPI for a Second Degree – Questions About Transcripts and Application Alim83 22 6,901 08-17-2025, 05:23 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  Why Not Offer a Master of Liberal Studies (MLS) with Flexible Credit Transfer Options huiwh1998 7 2,180 06-25-2025, 04:16 PM
Last Post: huiwh1998
  what does umpi transcripts look like ? crowbird 1 1,884 10-21-2024, 10:28 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Does UMPI YourPace accept Credly Transcripts? SophiaPrincess 5 3,726 05-09-2024, 06:24 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  BLS Degree Options Question dm.hans32 3 1,583 04-17-2024, 10:17 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Questions regarding international admissions. kjhkjh2001 11 3,697 03-19-2024, 07:44 AM
Last Post: ishady
  International High School Equivalency for UMPI Application kylan11 5 2,273 03-08-2024, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  BLS: Management Remaining Credit Options... TaraD2020 3 1,732 02-10-2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: TaraD2020
  International students decide to apply to umpi xxZzyuu 6 2,895 01-03-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)