08-06-2024, 01:57 AM
Crooks was described by his former classmates as a conservative. His parents recently had a Trump sign in their yard. His recent search history included Biden and other high-profile individuals. Law enforcement is still searching for a political motivation behind the assassination attempt. As of right now, it appears that Crooks chose Trump because he came to his city.
Crooks was known as a bad shooter. He was such a bad shooter that a gun club denied him membership. As we can see from his failed assassination attempt, he remained a bad shooter. The low IQ conspiracy theorists believe that the government hired a 20-year-old bad shooter and home health aide to be an assassin. LMAO!
Crooks was known as a bad shooter. He was such a bad shooter that a gun club denied him membership. As we can see from his failed assassination attempt, he remained a bad shooter. The low IQ conspiracy theorists believe that the government hired a 20-year-old bad shooter and home health aide to be an assassin. LMAO!
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)