Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alternatives to Pierpont BOG
#6
What I mean is that I have already completed the required credits for the Pierpont BOG IT program through ASU, Sophia, and Coursera, and I have sent my transcripts to Pierpont via Prochant. However, I have been unable to pass the identity verification due to using a Chinese passport, and Pierpont has not provided any solutions. That's why I am urgently looking for other alternatives; I do not want to disrupt my plans.

(08-24-2024, 10:12 PM)Old Guy Wrote:
(08-24-2024, 09:23 PM)Rhonda Wrote: Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you. 

I am planning my degree according to this advice https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/UM...egree_Plan, but I have encountered a problem. 

I applied for the Pierpont BOG IT program on August 9 and submitted my transcripts from ASU, Sophia, and Course to the school, and they were received. However, since I am Chinese and only have a Chinese passport, I have been unable to pass the identity verification required by the school. As a result, I do not have a student email and cannot log in to the student center to study.

Study for what?  You would not want to take any courses from Pierpont or at least not very many.  They aren't cheap..  They say they take international students.  I would guess there would be a solution.  They are not very communicative.  Are you sure you are not getting ahead of yourself?  Don't they snail mail documents?

What I mean is that I have already completed the required credits for the Pierpont BOG IT program through ASU, Sophia, and Coursera, and I have sent my transcripts to Pierpont via Prochant. However, I have been unable to pass the identity verification due to using a Chinese passport, and Pierpont has not provided any solutions. That's why I am urgently looking for other alternatives; I do not want to disrupt my plans.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for alternatives to the Pierpont BOG IT program that are available to Chinese - by Rhonda - 08-25-2024, 03:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone gotten a second associate after Pierpont CTC AAS? Skirtlet 12 5,451 08-01-2026, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont CTC Accreditation Issue Resolved, Notice Removed Jonathan Whatley 6 1,241 07-30-2026, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Possible Pierpont BOG Alternative? EWVCC Captainrekt000 28 16,997 02-07-2026, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont AAS Questions homeschoolmom1 11 5,542 10-18-2025, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  AAS options post-Pierpont soulking 49 24,509 06-20-2025, 12:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont transfer-in question raekwon 10 7,629 05-24-2025, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Bee_bowling360
  Sophia to Pierpont The need 2 learn 48 28,149 03-05-2025, 09:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No one at Pierpont is responding - sadly any4yeardegree 48 20,408 02-19-2025, 11:35 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Pierpont Contacts - Please Do Not Spam Them tensen 22 18,586 01-23-2025, 02:51 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Google Certs: PM. Unix, Data Analytics for Pierpont Credit ande 1 2,432 01-13-2025, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Otherdad

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)