08-29-2024, 09:02 AM
(08-28-2024, 12:20 PM)joebloggs Wrote: I paid a fee I believe it was $140
That's all there is! You're done! I got a PM from a Pierpont student, they received a snail mail telling them to pay for the new student enrollment as they applied for August graduation. However, they haven't finished the requirements yet, I think they'll get grand-fathered into the $130 fee as that's what it says in the mail. Interesting indeed if they do, I guess that's what you get for following instructions...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)