Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new here applied to Pierpont and Umpi
#24
(08-29-2024, 11:06 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: In short, follow through with the info on the WIKI for Pierpont BOG and the main sticky threads for Pierpont, it'll get you the clearest path to completion.  I recommend getting more credits through Sophia.org towards your Bachelors if you've got a current subscription...

so far this is my break-down perhaps you may be able to give me better advice or a clear route to take from here... , currently @ 147 credits accepted through pierpont, however I might have worked on more since then.


\\\\
SOPHIA.ORG

MTH1210-Introduction to Statistics - 3.000
MTH1212-College Algebra - 3.000
ECON2201-Economic Principles & Probs I - 3.000
FOSM1110-Nutrition - 3.000
FREL1999-Art History II - 3.000
FREL1999-Environmental Science - 3.000
FREL1999-Human Biology - 3.000
FREL1999Visual Communications - 3.000
FREL1999-Anatomy & Physiology I - 3.000
FREL1999-Anatomy & Physiology II - 3.000
FREL1999-Introduction to Ethics - 3.000
FREL1999-Lifespan Development - 3.000
FREL1999-Project Management - 3.000

COURSERA
Google IT: Cybersecurity - 3.000
Google IT: Intro to Computers - 3.000
Google IT: Networking Fundamen - 3.000
Google IT: Operating Systems - 3.000
Google IT: Systems Administrat - 3.000
Google: Agile Project Mgmt - 3.000
Google: E-Commerce - 3.000
Google: Project Mgmt - 3.000
Google: Search Marketing - 3.000
Google: Intro Digital Marketing - 3.000
UX Design User Exper-Lower Lvl - 3.000
UX Design User Exper-Upper Lvl - 3.000
Web Design - 3.000
Career Development - 1.000
Google Business Int Cert - 6.000
Advanced Data Analytics Cert - 9.000
Google Data Analytics - 12.000

TEEX
Cyber Security for Busn Profes - 4.000
Cyber Security for IT Professn - 4.000
Cyber Security for Everyone - 5.000
Cyber Ethics - 1.000
Cyber Incident Analysis & Resp - 1.000
Disaster Recovery for Info Sys - 1.000
Information Risk Management - 1.000
Information Security Basics - 1.000
Secure Software - 1.000
Digital Forensics Basics - 2.000
Foundations of Cyber Crimes - 2.000
Network Assurance - 2.000

(RA CREDITS)
BUSN1102-Introduction to Business - 3.000
BUSN2300-Legal Aspects of Business - 3.000
ENGL1104-Written English I - 3.000
OFAD1150-Computer Concepts & Applictns - 3.000
ACCT2201-Principles of Accounting I - 3.000
FREL1999-Principles of Accounting I - 1.000

for a total of 147 credits... however I have also finished INTRO TO COLLEGE MATH ( Wasn't accepted by pierpont I believe).. and I have microeconomics,microbiology and managerial accounting which I haven't transferred over and not going to bother at this point
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: new here applied to Pierpont and Umpi - by doctorTorres - 08-30-2024, 12:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone gotten a second associate after Pierpont CTC AAS? Skirtlet 12 5,452 08-01-2026, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont CTC Accreditation Issue Resolved, Notice Removed Jonathan Whatley 6 1,242 07-30-2026, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Possible Pierpont BOG Alternative? EWVCC Captainrekt000 28 17,004 02-07-2026, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont AAS Questions homeschoolmom1 11 5,544 10-18-2025, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  AAS options post-Pierpont soulking 49 24,522 06-20-2025, 12:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont transfer-in question raekwon 10 7,631 05-24-2025, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Bee_bowling360
  Sophia to Pierpont The need 2 learn 48 28,156 03-05-2025, 09:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No one at Pierpont is responding - sadly any4yeardegree 48 20,419 02-19-2025, 11:35 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Pierpont Contacts - Please Do Not Spam Them tensen 22 18,593 01-23-2025, 02:51 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Google Certs: PM. Unix, Data Analytics for Pierpont Credit ande 1 2,432 01-13-2025, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Otherdad

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)