10-09-2024, 09:45 AM
(10-09-2024, 09:09 AM)ReyMysterioso Wrote: "I feel like there is borderline complex on here about adding random letters or degrees on here from places that 99% of people have no idea exist."
I resemble that remark!
Most value degrees will come from universities no one has heard of, which is fine as long as they are accredited. Some of us are, indeed, degree junkies that like to learn new things and get new letters behind our names, lol. Before joining the forum, I had no clue about most schools spoken here because I only knew about schools in my state and the surrounding states or big Division 1 schools that play sports. The Internet offers a wider range of schools that can fit everyone's needs, demands, budgets, and goals.
Degrees In Progress
Education Specialist Degree (EdS)
Completed Degrees
Doctor of Science in Public Safety '25
Doctor of Healthcare Administration '22
Masters of Business Administration '22
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelor of Science in Police Studies '14
Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
Education Specialist Degree (EdS)
Completed Degrees
Doctor of Science in Public Safety '25
Doctor of Healthcare Administration '22
Masters of Business Administration '22
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelor of Science in Police Studies '14
Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)