10-31-2024, 09:32 AM
Update: 10/31/2024
Do not waste your time going to Excelsior University with our ENEB degrees. I'm pissed off...because after spending $365 to obtain my ECE Report, Excelsior DID NOT tell me of their "2nd degree policy" until just now! Here it is in a nutshell:
If you are obtaining an equivalent degree from Excelsior [Bachelors or Masters], and you ALREADY have an earned or equivalent degree, you MUST complete 25% of the Excelsior degree with them.
So let me explain what that means in my case. Because ECE stipulates on my Subject Analysis Evaluation Report that I have 4 US RA Bachelor's degrees [equivalent] through ENEB, in order for me to obtain the BS in Liberal Studies from Excelsior University, I would have to complete 30 credits with Excelsior. [Even though I already transferred 45-50 credits previously, and my new ECE report has 81 credits.]
In essence, I've wasted $365 for a report I can't use.
Today, I've made a decision. I don't NEED a Bachelor's degree! I have 4 Equivalents' and working on a US RA Master's from UofA. At my age and with all my credentials, it's a waste of time to try to use these ECE credits, especially when schools come up with asinine policies to make you pay more money!
I already had an ECE Course-by-Course Report from 2022. It already said I have [the previous ENEB Masters as 2 US RA BA's]. Excelsior intentionally withheld that "second degree" policy. And instead of telling me, I ended up paying $365 for NOTHING!
Do not waste your time going to Excelsior University with our ENEB degrees. I'm pissed off...because after spending $365 to obtain my ECE Report, Excelsior DID NOT tell me of their "2nd degree policy" until just now! Here it is in a nutshell:
If you are obtaining an equivalent degree from Excelsior [Bachelors or Masters], and you ALREADY have an earned or equivalent degree, you MUST complete 25% of the Excelsior degree with them.
So let me explain what that means in my case. Because ECE stipulates on my Subject Analysis Evaluation Report that I have 4 US RA Bachelor's degrees [equivalent] through ENEB, in order for me to obtain the BS in Liberal Studies from Excelsior University, I would have to complete 30 credits with Excelsior. [Even though I already transferred 45-50 credits previously, and my new ECE report has 81 credits.]
In essence, I've wasted $365 for a report I can't use.
Today, I've made a decision. I don't NEED a Bachelor's degree! I have 4 Equivalents' and working on a US RA Master's from UofA. At my age and with all my credentials, it's a waste of time to try to use these ECE credits, especially when schools come up with asinine policies to make you pay more money!
I already had an ECE Course-by-Course Report from 2022. It already said I have [the previous ENEB Masters as 2 US RA BA's]. Excelsior intentionally withheld that "second degree" policy. And instead of telling me, I ended up paying $365 for NOTHING!
Completed
Doctor of Healthcare Administration | Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA., MBCC., MPM., MHRM | Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Business Administration (Equivalent) | NACES, ECE
In Progress
PhD in International Public Health | Euler-Franeker Memorial University | Class of 2027
Master of Arts in Human Rights Practice | The University of Arizona | Class of 2026
Doctor of Healthcare Administration | Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA., MBCC., MPM., MHRM | Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Business Administration (Equivalent) | NACES, ECE
In Progress
PhD in International Public Health | Euler-Franeker Memorial University | Class of 2027
Master of Arts in Human Rights Practice | The University of Arizona | Class of 2026


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)