Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fastest MBA or other degree Starting Today
#1
Would LOVE some help with this from you all.

I need to get an MBA, masters degree, or even just an associates from an accredited unviersity as soon as humanly possible for my Canadian permanent residency status to be renewed. Otherwise I and my family will all have to leave Canada, which will be devestating. Ideally I want to be fully done by mid January at the latest. A masters gets me many more points than an associates.

What would be the absolute fastest way to get one of the above if I were to start today?

I have unlimited time for coursework every day, and am very capable. I already have an WEC-approved bachelors.

I have been reading the wiki and trying to wrap my head around UMPI vs WGU vs TESU and transferring in Sophia courses etc but I'm so short on time, and would love help from anyone in the group who is very knowledgeable.

Location: Halifax, NS, Canada
Ideal degree: In order of preference, MBA, Any masters, associates (each kind gets me points)
Age: 32
Budget: $6k
Commitments: Child here in NS, have a full-time job but can take time off.
Dedicated Time to Study: 24/7
Existing credits: none

Thank you in advance!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fastest MBA or other degree Starting Today - by sinak - 12-14-2024, 02:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 887 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,438 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,242 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 299 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,514 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 671 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,547 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,755 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,635 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,343 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)