Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Will my Bachelor of Arts Computer Science accepted in Germany
#5
(01-08-2025, 11:30 AM)davewill Wrote: To the best of our knowledge, yes. TESU is listed in the German database. However, that probably says very little about what individual schools and grad programs will accept. You really need to check with the schools you would want to attend.

The issue with prerequisite courses also needs to be checked on a case-by-case basis. There is always the possibility that the degree is accepted, but that individual prereq courses from alt credit providers are not. People have had good luck, in general, here in the U.S. with their BACS and alt credit courses being accepted, but we always tell people that if they want to get into a specific program, they should do that homework first.

The fact that you're open to different grad schools helps a lot, but given the international situation, and the fact that nobody here has any real experience with this in particular, I'd contact schools until I'd found a couple that are OK with your plans.

Thanks Dave, I will try to contact couple of Unis and see if they are okay with my plan, I'll update.

(01-08-2025, 03:24 PM)spohara Wrote: I'd take a close look at prereqs.  Do they require ABET accreditation (this program is not)?  Many programs require up to calc 3, linear algebra and maybe stats, which this program does not.  The computer science core is also very much up to you, but you may want it to mirror that of more rigorous programs if that helps you meet your goals.

So I haven't checked all of the Unis but the few ones that I did check only mentions to have certain number of credits in some related studies like Mathematics 15 Credits, Theoretical Computing 10 Credits and Programming/Software Engineering 15 Credits and Total degree minimum should have 180 Credits. From what I know, these credits are ECTS which when compared to US credits is, 1 American Credits = 2 ECTS Credits.

They didn't mention anything about ABET.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Will my Bachelor of Arts Computer Science accepted in Germany - by Ghosttt999 - 01-08-2025, 07:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 405 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  How I got my Bachelor’s and Master’s in AI in five months and $10k JustinAngel 3 2,253 07-21-2026, 09:55 AM
Last Post: bustinjon
  Need help finding Political Science courses Bortbort 8 1,422 07-20-2026, 11:17 PM
Last Post: ghwang808
  TESU BA Computer Science credit transfer list EnigmaSL 0 613 07-02-2026, 02:55 PM
Last Post: EnigmaSL
Wink Is SOS-1100 exempted because of my foreign bachelor's degree? Garyjoston 7 1,776 05-21-2026, 03:29 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Upper-level Credits Required for Dual-AOS Bachelor Degree csbachelor 9 2,135 04-25-2026, 11:35 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  TESU Bachelor Degree Requirements - Gen Ed, Electives, Major bjcheung77 1 6,962 03-28-2026, 01:53 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Upper level Computer Science Credits TESU BA CS newdegree 12 6,726 01-27-2026, 05:15 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  TESU - Upper Level Computer Science Course Advice creationstory 7 5,294 10-26-2025, 03:00 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies education_man 4 2,421 09-21-2025, 01:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)