"
I do not doubt that your credits were recognized as applicable transfer credits, but that is not the same as getting a degree equivalent evaluation.
When you finish your licenciatura at UVEG, it would be great if you can post your foreign credential evaluation from a NACES / AICE evaluator here on this forum. "
The credits are evaluated by WES. The UVEG credits appear as accredited institution which is the same as the others I have finished from other countries. Also appear the time in semesters. I hope it helps. Also in Anabin (germany accreditation) UVEG appear as H+ (which several RA USA universities does not).
It is true that many universities in Mexico have more market value, for example UNAM. Wich has no RVOE itself. It is not different than USA where Ivy League Universities have a name that is more appreciated than state universities usually which at same time are usually more appreciate than for profit Universities. I was not referring to that. Only to the fact that in base to the law all are valid and should have the same value in the frame of the law as recognized education. The mexican law recognizes the federal and the state rvoes as valid. Usually that is the point that is evaluated, what a study is valid in its own country.
(02-14-2025, 03:32 AM)Kab Wrote: I have also nearly finish a licenciatura in UVEG (regional rvoe) and the degree info for recognition of the credits I have is regional and the credits where recognized without a problem.
I do not doubt that your credits were recognized as applicable transfer credits, but that is not the same as getting a degree equivalent evaluation.
When you finish your licenciatura at UVEG, it would be great if you can post your foreign credential evaluation from a NACES / AICE evaluator here on this forum. "
The credits are evaluated by WES. The UVEG credits appear as accredited institution which is the same as the others I have finished from other countries. Also appear the time in semesters. I hope it helps. Also in Anabin (germany accreditation) UVEG appear as H+ (which several RA USA universities does not).
It is true that many universities in Mexico have more market value, for example UNAM. Wich has no RVOE itself. It is not different than USA where Ivy League Universities have a name that is more appreciated than state universities usually which at same time are usually more appreciate than for profit Universities. I was not referring to that. Only to the fact that in base to the law all are valid and should have the same value in the frame of the law as recognized education. The mexican law recognizes the federal and the state rvoes as valid. Usually that is the point that is evaluated, what a study is valid in its own country.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)