What they told me is that they will accept credits from FHSU for courses taken FROM FHSU, but not originating from straighterline.
JBjunior Wrote:They definitely accept credits from FHSU. You can look in the college catalog and see that they accept courses from all colleges that are RA, including the one that accredited FHSU. The only issue I see, if it matters, when I look at the course in Tiger Tracks (FHSU) it says "Math 110 "STR" College Algebra B 3.0", the STR might mean straighterline and be a red flag, we'll see. The less calls the better.
BA Social Sciences TESC 2009
CLEP
A&I Literature 65 | Educational Psychology 71 | American Government 67 | US History I 67 | US History II 72
Social Sciences & History 65 | English Comp 63
DSST
Civil War 61 | Substance Abuse 463 | Intro Computing 465 | Technical Writing 66 | Anthropology 66 | Prin. of Supervision 62
Enviro & Humanity 68 | Org Behavior 67 | Astronomy 60 | Ethics 467
ECE
World Population A | Research Methods in Psychology A | Adulthood & Aging A | Gerontology A | UExcel Political Science B
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Read My Story[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"] Tested out of 120 credits in 11 months. Started with [COLOR="Blue"]0[/COLOR] credits on April 20, 2008 - Finished on March 18th 2009
[/SIZE][COLOR="Navy"][COLOR="Navy"]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="#800080"][COLOR="#4B0082"]If you've been helped by someone on this forum then help someone on this forum.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)