04-15-2025, 09:34 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2025, 09:36 AM by NotJoeBiden.)
(04-15-2025, 08:10 AM)lincolnlawyer Wrote:(04-14-2025, 02:34 PM)NotJoeBiden Wrote:(04-14-2025, 02:11 PM)GoNo Wrote:(04-14-2025, 01:07 PM)NotJoeBiden Wrote: I got my IEE evaluation for my double masters. They evaluated it as a single graduate certificate and gave me 2 units per class for a total of 34 units of graduate credit. Will try and see if I can transfer them somewhere.Who did your evaluation? What did you send?
In total it cost me less than $23/graduate credit. I will try and transfer them into a US program in the future.
IEE
ENEB sent them everything digitally
Did they charge you $35 or more for sending the transcripts?
Please let us know where you end up transferring those credits to. I think everyone is curious.
No, ENEB didn’t charge me anything. I used the special link for IEE so maybe that was why.
(04-15-2025, 08:21 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: I just finished my ENEB Masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics + Master in AI last week and have been awarded the ENEB diplomas as of yesterday. I am currently waiting on the Universidad Isabel I diplomas. I also have the MBA from the old version of the program completed this past October. I'm planning to send them to IEE for evaluation.
From what I am hearing, IEE's evaluations are less favorable than before as they were recently giving 2.5 units per course. Now they have dropped it to 2 units. As far as transfer goes, I would not expect this to transfer to exact courses but I could see them being hours for electives.
I took 17 classes for my double masters and the diploma said 1800 hours. That equates to 2.1 units per course, which they rounded down to 2. I suspect if someone did a single master program that was 10 classes they could get 3 units per course.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)