04-18-2025, 11:34 AM
(04-17-2025, 10:27 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: dayneist, you can always use my ENEB ambassador links to purchase if there is no sale available, otherwise, wait for someone to post that there is a deal either in this thread or the ENEB discount sticky thread...
yhmc, there seems to be some confusion, your ECE report wasn't a bad experience just because UIUC and UMich didn't require it. You didn't even get the chance to use it on an institution that requires transcripts evaluated for admissions. You should buy me a lotto ticket, you're two for two! You picked both institutions that require the transcripts to come directly from the institution you've attended.
Have you asked both institutions if the Hague Apostille and a degree transcript sent directly from Isabel I work? My advice is to search for similarly ranked institutions that do require an evaluation of foreign credits, you're using ECE to showcase these are RA equivalent credits at the undergrad level... Please update us, as I am very curious how this is going to go... You're the guinea pig to see if it works!
If you were to send in your ENEB (Isabel) degree and transcripts directly, US institutions like UIUC and UMich would evaluate to see if the degree is a valid degree as it says on paper. Meaning, they would see if it is a valid master's degree. Valid or not, the "mature candidate" route is not clear in the US as it is in the UK, so this in itself is already a disadvantage when applying to a master's program.
Plus, I don't think Isabel I sends out transcripts for ENEB programs...I could be mistaken.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)