05-25-2025, 10:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2025, 10:43 PM by [email protected].)
These are all the "application + certificate" level ("blue, with pointed bottom", hold, or will hold, ACE credits) badges, that can "currently be accessed":
This "appears" (I am assuming) to be a "newer" program (MCIT/LTI) and is "rolling out" still
Times misreport, they range from 58 to 68 hours (60-70 hours, vast over assumption, IMHO), each
![[Image: free-m-cert-v0-9jumlp6zm13f1.png?width=5...4851df8f7f]](https://preview.redd.it/free-m-cert-v0-9jumlp6zm13f1.png?width=579&format=png&auto=webp&s=ec31f132113187fc81634fe8d8f94d4851df8f7f)
The "Dive Deeper" section of this page: https://skillsbuild.org/college-students...telligence
Has the "Application" level AI badges, but not the Certificate (I cant find it)
This "appears" (I am assuming) to be a "newer" program (MCIT/LTI) and is "rolling out" still
Times misreport, they range from 58 to 68 hours (60-70 hours, vast over assumption, IMHO), each
![[Image: free-m-cert-v0-9jumlp6zm13f1.png?width=5...4851df8f7f]](https://preview.redd.it/free-m-cert-v0-9jumlp6zm13f1.png?width=579&format=png&auto=webp&s=ec31f132113187fc81634fe8d8f94d4851df8f7f)
The "Dive Deeper" section of this page: https://skillsbuild.org/college-students...telligence
Has the "Application" level AI badges, but not the Certificate (I cant find it)

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)