06-11-2025, 11:30 AM
(06-11-2025, 10:09 AM)lillingworth Wrote: You could always reach out the the academy email to ask about it but I would give it more time. I finished my degrees before my husband but he received his almost immediately and mine took months.
Thanks for this info! Good to know your husband received fast and you didn't. I did reach out, and they keep sending me links to pay $155 for digital UI1. Ill wait it out.
Do you and your husband have bachelors degrees, or are you using this as a foreign eval of US RA Bachelors? I am struggling with my husband doing the MBA, and using it to covering the US bachelors he doesn't have.
Universidad Isabel I / Master: AI in Business / May 2025
Advanced Program Certificate: Global Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation / Arizona State University / December 2025
--
University of The People / Bachelors of Science: Business Administration / April 2025
Pierpont Community & Technical College l Associates of Applied Science: Business / December 2023
--
Google Project Management Specialization - January 2024
Google Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Specialization - January 2024
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign - Digital Marketing Specialization - January 2025
AI Fundamentals: Foundations for Understanding AI - IBM Skillset - February 2026
--
Completed: 108 Sophia Credits - 2023/24
Advanced Program Certificate: Global Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation / Arizona State University / December 2025
--
University of The People / Bachelors of Science: Business Administration / April 2025
Pierpont Community & Technical College l Associates of Applied Science: Business / December 2023
--
Google Project Management Specialization - January 2024
Google Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Specialization - January 2024
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign - Digital Marketing Specialization - January 2025
AI Fundamentals: Foundations for Understanding AI - IBM Skillset - February 2026
--
Completed: 108 Sophia Credits - 2023/24


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)