12-19-2008, 12:50 PM
Congratulations! I am so impressed by your achievement that I want to tell everyone I know about it. I am not familiar with your story beyond this thread. Were you attending high school or being home-schooled? Was what you were learning in school helping you with these tests? Did you miss out on a lot of high school activities to study for these tests? Do you have plans for graduate school?
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School
Sharing Credit-by-Exam* and Help for Veterans
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST
* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School
Sharing Credit-by-Exam* and Help for Veterans
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST
* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)