Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GPT-5 is here. And they're killing 4o
#9
Very cool, I don't even use AI as much as I should to automate things, but it'll be something useful if I ever needed to use the freebie versions...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: GPT-5 is here. And they're killing 4o - by bjcheung77 - 08-11-2025, 02:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They're killing the dogs, they're killing the cats and squirrels in NY LevelUP 4 2,096 11-04-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Vaxinia - Cancer Killing Virus! bjcheung77 3 2,047 05-23-2022, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Johann
  Bitter Pill: Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us OE800_85 0 1,522 02-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Last Post: OE800_85

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)