Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for the Easiest Study.com Upper-Level Courses for TESU Liberal Arts
#1
Hi.

I’ve decided on a TESU Bachelor’s in Liberal Studies with no concentration. I need 5 upper-level courses from Study.com before I enroll in the Info Lit and Capstone. These courses have already been approved by advising, and the ones I’m considering are:


White Collar Crime
Sociology of Work
Social Psychology
Organizational Theory
Psychology of Personality

I understand subjectivity and relevance of experience, but I’m looking for the easiest 5 UL courses that will definitely transfer into TESU as Liberal Arts credits. I’m using this degree mainly as a check-box for a promotion tool, so I don’t need a minor and don't particularly care about the subject matter. I'm not married to these courses I selected. 

I love how helpful everyone is around here, so basically.... if you know of any other upper-level Liberal Arts courses on SDC that are easy and will definitely transfer as UL Liberal Arts credits, I’d really appreciate your suggestions and experiences. TY!
[-] The following 1 user Likes n0fx's post:
  • Lyhnidas
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for the Easiest Study.com Upper-Level Courses for TESU Liberal Arts - by n0fx - 08-27-2025, 08:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meta Courses Renewed Mint Berry Crunch 1 139 5 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 277 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,103 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 297 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 937 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Cheapest and easiest UL credit available atm? daydream 7 1,228 08-17-2026, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 6,003 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,667 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 815 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,296 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)